I have given myself the challenge of trying to create more order in my life. There are areas where I manage well and others where I fail dismally and cause me stress. I would love nothing more, than to have routines and habits that enable life to just flow better. I am hoping that by posting everyday the various areas that need I feel improvement, that it will keep me accountable and I will achieve my to do list for once in my life.
Tuesday’s theme is Tasks and originally, I planned to get all my Christmas cards sorted on one of the Tuesday’s. Well that isn’t going to happen.
I am mentally spending a lot of time on the cub and beaver pack that I run, as their last two sessions are about Christmas, giving and sharing and require a fair bit of organise satin and preparation.I still have a fair bit to organise and I am hoping to get down to the allotment today for the first time in 3 weeks.
So my challenges for today:
- Get all my Cubs and beavers stuff organised for the last two meetings.
- Update the Cubs and beavers admin stuff.
- Start working through my training program.
- Plant out some veg. (This will depend on what the little garden shop has in stock.)
- Clear a patch of weeds and plant the potatoes that we’re starting to sprout in my cupboard. (I have no idea whether they will grow, but they would only go into the bin, so if they grow into plants and produce a crop bonus! If not, well nothing ventured nothing gained.)